Tuesday, July 28, 2009

34: Movie date NOTD

Hey Girls!

I was playing around with my polishes and I thought it'd be fun to do a random mani. I painted my nails with China Glaze's It's Poppin' and then added a few details to my ring finger with China Glaze's Entourage and L.A Colors Art Deco in white. Hope you guys like it..






MMM.. Strawberry! I didn't know what to do with this hot pink colour but I think the strawberry is kinda cute. I should've used a dotting tool for the white but I was too lazy to search for one (my room is like a battlefield at the moment). The only problem I have with this look is that I think it makes my ring finger look super small. I think this would be better on someone with nice long nails :D

xx
Joyce

10 comments:

  1. omg soooo cuteeeee i love it joyce and i actually like this on shorter nails so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute, love the pink color too! I have to agree, it looks very good on short nails.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg this is tres CUTE!

    I am so buying some green polish to copy this mani :D btw, what brand did you use/would recommend for the green.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Skyye!

    Thank you I had a lot of fun with this design! You really think it looks good on short nails? My fingers look like little stubs lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kae :D

    I agree with you this colour is amazing! My friend Teresa said that she wants this colour when she goes to see the PINK concert next month! So I'm going to have to think up a creative design for her :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiii Hannah!

    Thank you for your compliment *blushes*. I have mostly China Glaze's green polishes. This green is called Entourage and is from their Kicks collection. I'm not a huge green wearer but it depends on what greens you like. There's bright greens, glitter greens, creme greens, dark greens and the list goes on. I don't know if you're familiar with them but bloggers Scrangie and All Lacquered Up love greens so I would suggest checking out their blogs for swatches! :) I buy mostly China Glaze and OPI so there's not much to choose from xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I like the strawberry look on your short nails. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hii Asami!

    Thank you so much for your comment. I'm really happy that I learned how to do this design from your blog! I hope you will be able to share lots of new ideas :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your nail looks adorable! You should do a full mani with strawberries. You've really done a nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Lucy!

    Thank you so much. I'm so flattered :D
    I actually got this idea from Asami's blog. She's so creative. You should try it out sometime too! I think I might do this mani again when I go strawberry picking!

    ReplyDelete