Friday, August 7, 2009

46: NOTD

Hi Guys!

I went to nail class yesterday and practiced making 3d flowers. I think I'm finally getting the hang of it now but it's still hard for me to make all the petals even. I made so many weird looking ones.

Anyways I just wanted to post a quick update.

My package from BF-Beauty arrived yesterday! Christmas came early for me and I will be taking some pictures to show you guys what I got. I'm also thinking about getting one of those OPI Train Cases. I found one on ebay but it's around $117USD :( Really expensive no? But I've wanted one since I've been hooked on nail polish and I think it would really help me organize some of me clutter. I have so many polishes and powders and brushes and acrylic paints lying all over my room!

Anyways here's my NOTD. This was 3 coats of CND's Strawberry Daffodil and 1 coat of a Japanese brand glitter nail polish. I made a little white flower with a pink glitter center to go along with the mani and finished it off with 1 coat of CND's Speedey Topcoat..





Also! I'm happy to say that I'm going to the Sydney International Spa & Beauty Expo on Saturday (maybe not Saturday because I might have to work) and Sunday at the Sydney Convention Centre in Darling Harbour! YAY I'm really excited. This is going to be my first time at the Expo. I hope I find a lot of goodies! I'll try to take some pictures for you girls.. if that's allowed :) If there's anything in particular that you want to see or know about just leave me a comment and I'll try to find out for you at the Expo!

PS. Should I do my nails for the Expo? I asked my boyfriend and he said to just paint them a 'cute' pink (whatever that is) because all the people at the Expo are going to be professionals and I shouldn't do my newbie designs for them :/

xx
Joyce

4 comments:

  1. I love that pink, ultra girly! Your cute flower is the perfect touch. Have fun at the expo on Sunday, can't wait to hear (and hopefully see) about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty manicure. The flower is adorable. I think you should do your nails for the Expo. You'll be a professional soon enough. Show off your talent. You don't have to be outrageous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kae!

    This is the most beautiful baby pink. It's CND's Strawberry Daffodil and I love the colour! CND polishes are very nice xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lucy!

    THANKS for your compliment :D I tried so hard with the little flower and after hours of practicing I think I've gotten the hang of it. I'll be practicing more so hopefully I'll be able to share that with you xx

    ReplyDelete