Monday, August 30, 2010

114: Mini Lush haul and NOTD

Hi Girls

I just wanted to share another little Lush haul (accumulated from 2 visits to Lush) and my NOTD. Hope you guys like it :)

I'm loving Lush so much these days! I take Lush baths every Friday and Saturday night :D Here are some things my boyfriend got me and also some things I bought while I went shopping with Julia last Thursday..



yay :)


Strawberry Feels Massage Bar. OMGBBQ this is so nice! Julia and I both got one each. It smells like strawberries and is quite moisturizing. But it's actually too big to fit into the massage bar tins :(


Soft Coeur Massage Bar. I think this one smells like a super sweet version of Honey I Washed The Kids! I love this one too it's super moisturizing and 'buttery'. YUMMY! (yes that's real chocolate!)


Shimmy Shimmy Massage Bar. I haven't tried this one out yet but I liked the subtle vanilla smell and the sparkles! So much sparkles :D

Julia and I ended up buying 4 Massage Bars in total to I got 2 free tins. The QVB store was out of the Massage Bar tins so they ended up giving me the Body Butter tins instead. I was super happy since I like to use the Body Butter tins a lot more and they're easier to store.


I hopped in to Lush with my boyfriend 2 weeks ago when I recieved an email saying that the Limited Edition Springtime bath ballistics were in stores. They have 3 'flower' bath bombs to choose from and I wanted to get all 3 when I saw the email but after smelling them all I thought Still Life had the best scent. So I only got that one. It's very citrus-y and so pretty :)


This is what I'm using now for my hair. After moving to Australia I've developed a really dry forhead/scalp. I've tried so many different conditioners and creams but nothing has really cured it. I got a sample of Daddy-O Shampoo with my last Lush haul and I loved it! It smells like violets and is very lovely to use. My boyfriend like the smell of the shampoo and bought me the big bottle! (I kinda made him) :) While I was picking out my shampoo the girl at Lush in Chatswood was super helpful and gave me a free sample of the Conditioner she liked to use. She gave me a bit of American Cream and OMG I'm totally hooked. It's very moisturizing but doesn't weigh your hair down. I loved it so much I bought a big bottle of it last Thursday while I was shopping with Julia. It's actually my fault that we ended up getting so many things at Lush. All because of American Cream..

This was my NOTD (more like nail of the weekend)



I used 3 coats of OPI's Hey! Get In Lime! and 3 coats of China Glaze's Something Sweet




This is what it looks like when I added 1 coat of China Glaze's Fairy Dust (I love that polish!)


I hope you guys enjoyed my little post. Talk to you all soon!

PS. To my readers in Australia. I'm attending the Beauty Expo again this year on September 4th, 2010 and I was just wondering if there's anything you'd like me to buy for you? Just so you know this Expo is only open to people within the beauty industry and all the products sold there are sold for trade prices. Last year when I went I picked up a huuuge haul and I would've easily spent $700 for everything (since everything in Australia is so expensive) but in the end after 4 full bags of products I think I ended up spending around $350-$400? If any of you Aussie girls would like me to get you anything from the expo please either leave me a comment on this post or send me an email. I will comment or email back to you for confirmation. For a list of the exhibitors at this years expo please visit:

xx
Joyce

1 comment:

  1. Love the post! Lush is such an addiction; my wallet cries every time I go there ahah!
    In fact I’m about to post my huge haul. Lush is the best around Christmas. (:

    http://liliummind.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete