Wednesday, September 15, 2010

116: Mini haul swatches

Hi Friends!

Here's just a quick post with a few swatches from my little haul earlier. I think this is the first time I've taken photos during the day! :D





These colours are from Zoya's Winter Matte Velvet collection. This is 3 coats of Veruschka and Savita!




This is 3 coats of OPI's Cuckoo For This Color. I love this colour! It looks so pretty in the sunlight.




This was my mani from a week ago. I used Zoya's Luna from their Ultra Glitter collection for this gradient. Doesn't it look like snow? :)





These are the 2 other colours from Zoya's Ultra Glitter collection. This is 3 coats of Nova (pinky purple) and Astra (pink). I love these colours!!!






This was swatched from the OPI Shrek-Tacular Minis. I hated the mini brush. I couldn't get the polish to apply streak free so this is 4 coats of What's With The Cattitude?, Fiercely Fiona, Rumple's Wiggin', and Who The Shrek Are You?. I'm not a huge fan of this collection but I did LOVE the movie :)

Hope you guys enjoyed this post! I have a Lush post coming soon.

PS. Do you enjoy reading Lush posts or would you rather only have me blog about nail polish? Please let me know what you think :)

xx
Joyce

2 comments:

  1. How do you do the glitter gradient? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! Too bad we don't have it in India.

    ReplyDelete