Thursday, February 4, 2010

98: Valentines day nails #4

Hello Blogger Friends :)

Sorry I haven't updated in a while I've just been learning lots of new stuff at work. Anyways I wanted to post another Valentines day nail sample for you guys. This one is very shiny with big rhinestones and glitter polish and best of all it's very simple to create. I hope you guys like it!

Here are the products I used..



OPI's Alpine Snow and China Glaze's Ruby Pumps.


Large red, pink, and clear rhinestones and silver bullion beads.


First off I painted 3 coats of OPI's Alpine snow for my base colour. Let dry.


After the base colour dried I used China Glaze's Ruby Pumps and painted on a heart shape in the middle of the nail. I wasn't worried about painting it on perfectly because I planned on using the silver bullion beads to outline the heart to give it more shape.



To finish it off I added large pink, red, and clear rhinestones around the whole design :)


mmm sparkly!

xx
Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment