Monday, February 1, 2010

97: My first video :)

Hi Guys!

I created my first video last night and uploaded it on to youtube. Creating the video was actually the easy part because uploading took me 2.5 hours! If you do watch it please watch it with the 480p resolution which is the better resolution.

Since this is my first video I was a bit nervous so there were a lot of brain farts and random fillers such as 'ums, basicallys, and soooooooo' , please excuse that and I hope to get more comfortable in front of a camera from now on. Also I didn't decide to record my face into the video because I find it funny sometimes when I'm watching other peoples videos and all of a sudden my computer would be buffering the image and their faces are just stuck in time and either they always have one eye blinking or their face would look weird overall.

Here is the link to my youtube account: www.youtube.com/user/marblenailstutorials :)

I will most likely be making a video and uploading every Saturday and I'll be sure to let you guys know on my blog. I started off with a general video for my first one which is 'How To Remove Your Nail Polish'.

Please give my little youtube account lots of love by commenting, rating and subscribing if you can. I'll be sure not to neglect it and have at least 1 update a week for you guys! Also please let me know what you would like to see and I will try my best to make a video for you :D

xx
Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment