Thursday, November 12, 2009

69: Colour swatches

Hellooo

It's been a week since I arrived in Toronto and I'm loving every minute of it! I missed my friends so much :) Another thing I'm super excited about is to see all the up to date collections from OPI and China Glaze.. woohoo! I haven't had much time to swatch all the polishes but here are some pictures of the ones I have been wearing.




I found these KO polishes while I was shopping at Aritzia!



This is 3 coats of Calamine. This colour was a bit hard to work with because it was quite thick.



This is 3 coats of Liberty. This colour was more manageable because it wasn't as thick as Calamine.



This is 3 coats of OPI's Merry Midnight. I love the flakies! I got this one from Trade Secrets.



This is OPI's Merry Midnight with 1 coat of Essie's Matte About You. Soo cool :)


This is 2 coats of Orly's Dazzle. I love the foil look. It's so shiny!


I'll be sure to swatch the rest of the polishes when I arrive in China next week. Talk to you girls soon :D

xx
Joyce

4 comments:

  1. 0oo0 these are gorjuz Joyce
    ur so lucky u must be in nail polish heaven
    hehehe cant wait to see what other polishes you
    get,im really looking foward to see what collections you get!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gildedangel :)

    Thank you I love it especially the silver one. I'm a sucker for shiney things haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Skye!

    Long time no talk :D I do have to admit that buying polishes here is waaay cheaper than in Australia but it's ok since we have the Bankstown nail supply shop! xx

    ReplyDelete